WATER PURIFICATION SYSTEM
FOR MEDICAL UNIT
Emergency Service 24 Hr
Watech manufactures specifically and industrial reverse osmosis system. Which are capable rang from 200 gallons per days to millions of gallons per day. These system include all pre-treatment and post-treatment equipment. In addition, we carry every component used in building reverse osmosis system of any size. Our inventory of these components allows us to give our customers fast and efficient services.
Watech also supply specialty chemicals for maintenance RO membrane such as cleaning chemicals, antiscale microbiocide include chemical for boiler and cooling system. Watech has provides wide range using membrane such as micro filtration, ultra filtration and nano filtration.
SERVICE & TRAINING
For complete customer satisfaction. watech serves need including supplying full range of spare part, technical service and water analysis reported by our certified laboratory.
At watech, we also train our customers in the optimal operation, trouble-shooting and preventive maintenance of water purified system, including customer visits by our staff.
Our products are backed by the chemical and engineering teams coupled with ultrapure water system experience and our certified laboratory. Each associate is empowered to reject any product that dose not maintain the integrity of the Watech name.
We are committed to serving our customers with maximum value Products and technologies.
WATER QUALITY TESTING
Even though water may be clear, it does not necessarily mean that it is safe for health. It is important to judge the safety of water by taking the following qualities into consideration
Physical & Chemical Properties :
- Turbidity (NTU)
- pH (at 25 C) *
- Conductivity (µS/cm) at 25 C *
- Total Dissolved Solids (ppm as NaCl)
- Total Hardness (ppm as CaCO3)
- Ca-Hardness (ppm as CaCO3)
- Mg-Hardness (ppm as CaCO3)
- M-Alkalinity (ppm as CaCO3)
- P-Alkalinity (ppm as CaCO3)
- Bicarbonate (ppm as CaCO3)
- Total Iron (ppm as Fe)
- Chloride (ppm as Cl)
- Residual Chlorine (ppm as Cl2) at site checking
1. According to standard methods for examination of Water and Wastewater APHA,AWWA,WEF,21th Edition 2005
Microbiological Properties :
- Total Viable Microbial Count (CFU/ml)
1. According to water quality standard described by ASI/AAMI/ISO 23500, Total viable microbial count in water for Hemodialysis should be less than 100 CFU/ml and total viable microbial count in dialysate should be less than 100 CFU/ml
2. Total viable microbial count is performed on Tryptic Soy Agar and incubated at 37 C 48 hours
3. Analysis Method : Pour Plate Method (APHA, AWWA, 21st edition 2005)
Please contact Watech Co., Ltd. To determine the laboratory best suited to your water quality testing requirements.
WATECH COMPANY LIMITED
6/10 Moo 4, Bangkruai - Sainoi Road,
Bang Bua Thong, Nonthaburi 11110
Tel : 0-2927-6145-53
Fax : 0-2925-8989
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
Work time : Monday - Saturday
8:00 am - 5:00 pm